Your browser is outdated and does not support many of the modern features of this website,
please click here to update it.
|Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus1|
|Ultimate Value Booklet with great onboard offers|
|Exclusive invitation to Welcome Back Party2|
|SeaPass Card recognition|
|Meet the Stars!|
|Private departure lounge with continental breakfast|
|Exclusive Top Tier Event|
|Robes for use onboard3|
|Signature lapel pin|
|Welcome Gift/Amenity including choice of beverage5|
|Milestone recognition 4|
|Chef’s Choice Gift/Amenity|
|Priority wait list for Shore Excursions/VitalitySM Day Spa services|
|Diamond Lounge (on select ships)7|
|Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event6|
|Daily breakfast with specialty coffee7|
|Behind the Scenes Tours8|
|Concierge Lounge Access15|
|Priority seating at theater, ice show and AquaTheater events10|
|Meal with an Officer for members with 340 or more cruise points 2|
|Upgraded bathroom amenities for members with 340 or more cruise points|
|Bonus Gift for members with 350 or more cruise points9|
|Bonus Gift for members with 525 or more cruise points9|
|Personalized lapel pin for Pinnacle Club|
|Pinnacle Club Gold Card with exclusive privileges|
|Quarterly Saving Certificates online11|
|Priority notice on special offers, new ships and itineraries13|
|Set Your Upgrade Preferences online|
|Discounts on Balcony and Suite staterooms12|
|Matching Celebrity Cruises®Captain’s Club & Azamara Club Cruises ® Le Club Voyage tier status 13|
|ChoiceAirSM Plus fee waived ( ChoiseAirSM not included )9|
|Priority waitlist seating request in the main dining room9|
|Choice of additional gifts ordered pre-cruise on www.Royalcaribbean.com|
|Preferred location and table size seating request in the main dining room9|
|Exclusive access to Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club call center staff members9|
|Single supplement cruise fare reduced to 150% from 200% for members that have 340 or more cruise points16|
|Complimentary 7-night cruise in a Balcony stateroom for 700 and 1050 cruise points17|
|Complimentary 7-night cruise in a Junior Suite stateroom for 1,400 and every 350 cruise points thereafter17|
|Complimentry Upgrades (when available)19|
|Reduced Rate Upgrades (when available)19|
|DOUBLE Cruise Points for purchaising suite accommodations14|
|Exclusive Email Offers including access to our weekly Crown & Anchor ®Preview Sale|
|Crown & Anchor Society Desk for membership inquiries(800)526-9723 9|
|Member Newsletter Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive|
|Member-only secured section on our website|
|Activity and Ultimate Value Booklet with special onboard savings.|
|Same member status as the parent after your child’s first completed cruise|
General Terms & Conditions
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society® Program (“the Program”) or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice. Membership may be terminated at our sole discretion for anyone appearing to be utilizing the Program in a manner inconsistent with its terms, conditions, or intent. To qualify as a Crown & Anchor Society member, you must have taken at least one eligible Royal Caribbean cruise. Program level accrual is based on the number of eligible cruise points earned per individual. Cruise Points will be accrued at the end of each completed sailing. Guests are eligible for Gold membership in the Crown & Anchor Society after one completed cruise. After 30 completed cruise points, they are eligible to become Platinum members. After 55 completed cruise points they are eligible to become Emerald members. After 80 completed cruise points they are eligible to become Diamond Members. After 175 completed cruise points they are eligible to become Diamond Plus members. And those who have 700 or more completed cruise points are eligible to become Pinnacle Club members.
Cruise points are given for eligible cruises per stateroom category paid. Eligible cruises exclude all reduced cruise fares (e.g., employee/employee family rates, vendor rates, etc.), affinity groups and other cruises as designated by Royal Caribbean at its sole discretion. All questions or disputes regarding the eligibility for the Program or provision of benefits will be resolved by Royal Caribbean at its sole discretion. Not all services can be provided on all Royal Caribbean ships. We shall not be liable for refunds or for damages resulting from failure to deliver such services. All Program discount coupons are subject to the Terms and Conditions stated herein and on the discount or promotional coupons. Each Program member shall be responsible for advising the Crown & Anchor Society of address changes, and we shall have no liability for misdirected mail, or any consequences thereof. Other terms and conditions apply. Program void where prohibited by law.
1. Any guest can take advantage of the Onboard Booking Bonus offer by enrolling in Crown & Anchor® Society and/or presenting a valid Crown & Anchor Society number to our onboard Loyalty & Cruise Sales staff to place in your future cruise reservation. Enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society program by filling out an electronic form by going to the onboard iCafé, calling your local Loyalty or International Representative, going to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/CrownandAnchor, or picking up a form and dropping it off at the Guest Relations desk or your Loyalty & Cruise Sales consultant onboard.
The Onboard Booking Bonus benefit is an onboard credit (“OBC”) added to your new individual reservations made while sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship and is based on the length of cruise purchased. You can use in conjunction with the Crown & Anchor Society Savings Certificates for Gold members and with the Crown & Anchor Society Savings Certificates OR Special Balcony and Suite Stateroom discounts for Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle. This offer cannot be combined with another onboard credit on the same reservation. The OBC is in US dollars, has no cash value and will expire if not used by 10:00 pm on the last evening of the cruise. The OBC may be transferred if Decide Later Open Booking is transferred to another guest. Certain restrictions apply. Offer must be submitted with the applicable offer code in the reservation by the Loyalty & Cruise Sales Manager or Associate at time of booking to be valid. Offer is subject to availability, may be withdrawn without notice.
5. Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive a pre-selected welcome gift basket on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift basket will consist of one sweet, one salty and one fruit snack which will be placed in the guest’s stateroom. The guest will also be able to go online to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (www.RoyalCaribbean-Arabia.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Basket. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select certain beers, a house red wine, house white wine or house sparkling wine. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed upon available inventory.
6. The Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event is a benefit for only Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club member and cannot be extended to include friends and family. The event will take place approximately between the hours of 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. in a dedicated lounge and will feature complimentary wine, champagne (sparkling wine), fountain drinks, and a ‘happy hour’ discount of 25% off beer and drinks with liquor. Drinks will need to be consumed within the venue during the hours of the event and cannot be removed from the venue. On ships where a Diamond Lounge is available there will be no Nightly Special Diamond Event or complimentary Specialty coffees available in the dining room.
7. Diamond Lounge is an exclusive benefit for only Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members and cannot be extended to include friends and family. Complimentary specialty coffees are only available in the dining room on days when breakfast is being served. On ships where a Diamond Lounge is available there will be no Nightly Special Diamond Event or complimentary Specialty coffees available in the dining room. Open to guests 18 years of age and older.
8. Diamond and above members are eligible for Entertainment tour only. Behind the Scenes Tours including the Galley, Bridge, and enhanced Entertainment Tour with VIP Theatre Experience available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. Behind-the-scenes entertainment tour does not include galley or bridge tours for Diamond members. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to cancel these tours (ie. Due to security concerns).
9. In order to take advantage of pre-cruise benefits such as complimentary custom air fee (ChoiceAir PlusSM fee waived with this gift selection for Platinum level and above), special rates on balcony and suite staterooms, and priority wait list for dining room seating, you must call (888) 437-1953 7 days prior to your cruise.
Bonus gift of your choice will be chosen from a pre-selected list for each stateroom. No bonus gift will be delivered on sailings less than 3-Nights. Only one bonus gift will be delivered on sailings between 3- and 6- Nights. All orders need to be placed up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. If no selections are made before the time prescribed above, then no order will be placed. Orders and/or substitutions cannot be placed on or after boarding day. All Diamond Plus members can go into the secure Crown & Anchor section of the website and select your preferences and keep them up to date; or, Diamond Plus members and their travel agents can contact a Loyalty Specialist within 14 days of their departure to select an amenity and arrange timing for delivery to either their stateroom or dining room by calling (800) 526-9723 and pressing 9 at any time during the greeting message. Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET).
Complimentary ChoiceAir Plus fee will only be waived once per reservation. The non-refundable $15.00 for travel in US/Canada and $25.00 for International travel for a ChoiceAir booking is not refundable. Fees for guests outside of North America are determined by the local Royal Caribbean Cruise Line office. For any additional changes made after the initial request, the normal custom air fee will be applied.
Royal Caribbean’s ChoiceAir Support Desk can handle your special requests from 8a.m. – 8:00p.m. by contacting (800) 533-7803 or visit (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ChoiceAir). For an entire description of the program or to answer questions go to the above website and click on About ChoiceAir. The waived fee is only available to Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor members only. A valid Crown & Anchor Membership Number must be presented to the reservations agent when making your arrangements.
10. On select ships only. Priority Seating at Theater, ice show & AquaTheater events will be held up to ten minutes before show time. To reserve show times before you board go to RoyalCaribbean.com/PreCruisePlanner.
11. Crown & Anchor Society Saving Certificate coupons are a dollar off discount applicable to specific ship and sail dates. Coupons are published quarterly and have to be used within the quarter to be applicable. Savings are in US dollars, are not redeemable for cash and non transferable. When reserving, the applicable offer code and a valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Discount offer will not be replaced if certificates are lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. The offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares. The certificate cannot be combined with another certificate on the same reservation. Savings Certificates cannot be combined with Royal RewardsSM Free Cruise Fare. Applies to all categories, unless otherwise noted. Offer is not combinable with any other promotion or offer unless expressly stated therein. Royal Caribbean International will deduct the application offer value from final payment upon review. Discount applies on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full face value. Prices vary by ship and sail dates; space is subject to availability at the time of making your reservation. Certificate must be submitted to Royal Caribbean PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT or before coupon expires, whichever comes first. Please reference the coupon code when reserving your cruise vacation.
Special Rates on Balcony and Suite Staterooms is a dollar off discount to applicable balcony and suite categories only available to Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members. Savings are not redeemable for cash and non transferable. When reserving the applicable offer code and a valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation. Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society member will receive an increased discount for making a reservation for a sail date outside of 6 (six) months. This offer can only be combined with the Onboard Booking Bonus while making a reservation onboard a Royal Caribbean ship. This offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares and is not combinable with any other promotion or offer, including, but not limited to Shareholder Benefits, dollars off and onboard credit offers, promotions and benefits. Offer can be used in conjunction with crown & Anchor exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus. Royal Caribbean International will deduct the applicable offer value from final payment upon review. Discount applies on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full face value. Prices vary by ship and sail dates; space is subject to availability at the time of making your reservation. Please call or have your travel agent call our exclusive precruise number at (888) 437-1953 to answer additional questions or to make arrangements.
To have access to Special Offers, you must have a valid opt in email address on file with Crown & Anchor Society to receive promotions through email. To have access to the Royal Caribbean Sales Event Offers you must log-in to the member-only section of our website. A new set of Sales Event offers from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is published each Thursday evening. Unless otherwise noted, they can only be booked on Monday following the Thursday they are posted. They are not available after that time and are subject to change by the cruise line at any time.
One Cruise Point for each completed night of sailing and an extra Cruise Point per night when you purchase and sail in suite accommodations (categories RL, RS, PS, SL, TS, A1, A2, A3, CL, OS, FS, GS, JS). Cruisetours are included as an additional night per each day on the cruise tour. Points will be awarded by rate paid not rate berthed, for example, in the instance of an upgrade from an outside to a suite category.
After 5:00 PM, access to Concierge Lounge is limited to guests 18 years and older. During other times, guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guests and friends of Suite guests/Diamond Plus members are not allowed into the Concierge lounge due to limited space.
Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor number Society® Platinum and Emerald levels will be equivalent to Select in Celebrity Cruise’s Captain’s Club and Explorer in Azamara Club Cruises’ Le Club Voyage. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor number Society® Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club levels will be equivalent to Elite in Celebrity Cruise’s Captain’s Club and Azamara Club Cruises’ Discoverer in Le Club Voyage.
Your browser is outdated and does not support many of the modern features of this website,
please click here to update it.